Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Stash: Part 2

Well, I do believe the Stash is winning.

My Goals For July:

Find all the yarn in the house and bring it back to the Craft room. Most of it is in the Craft Room. A few skeins are in the bedroom

Take pictures of yarn to post on blog. Take some pictures, till haven't posted them

Sort yarn by fiber Not going to work. Going the bag everything by like kinds of yarn instead. Fancy, worsted, etc.

Make list of all the yarn and how much of it I have
Nope

Make a list of items to be made with Stash
Working on it.


Post weekly to blog on progress (or lack there of)
Lack there of....

Not to add to Stash (mmm.......)
Bought 2 balls of cotton the make dish clothes for a gift. Looking for a pattern right now. So this doesn't count at adding to Stash.

Stash= 3 , Me =3

We seem to be tied, at least for now. I think part of my problem is that the Craft room looks like its been hit by a tornado. I'm thinking I may need to clean that BEFORE I have any real hope of winning against the Stash. SO the Stash Battle is on hold for now.
This weeks cleaning goal.
Pick up EVERYTHING on the craftr room floor and find a home for it.