Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Stash

Are there any Knitters or Crocheters out there that can honestly say they have never had a Stash problem? I think not! Even the most organized of us at one time or another have let the Stash overrun the craft area, or in some cases the house. I have managed to keep most of my Stash in one room. However I haven't found a system of sorting that works in the long-term. I do well for the first few weeks then things start to move to places they shouldn't. A skein of wool appears on the sewing table. A ball of ribbon yarn makes its home next to my husband's stereo, half a sock sits forlorn on top of the printer. So.......

My Goals For July:
  1. Find all the yarn in the house and bring it back to the Craft room.
  2. Take pictures of yarn to post on blog.
  3. Sort yarn by fiber
  4. Make list of all the yarn and how much of it I have
  5. Make a list of items to be made with Stash
  6. Post weekly to blog on progress (or lack there of)
  7. Not to add to Stash (mmm.......)